We are currently looking for someone that could spare a few hours a week helping out in our office based in Tring.
If you would enjoy the company of a small and friendly team, copious supply of tea, have a warm personality and the ability to engage with supporters on the phone thanking them for their support and keeping them warm to the cause we would love to hear from you.
What we’re looking for:
- An ability to represent The Hospice Lottery and our partner charities appropriately and enthusiastically
- A warm personality and the ability to engage with supporters on the phone thanking them for their support and keeping them warm to the cause
- Excellent communication and people skills
- There will be a requirement for accurately updating spreadsheets therefore a knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- An interest and passion for making a real difference to local people’s lives
What you can gain from this opportunity:
- Being part of an enthusiastic and supportive team
- Have a rewarding experience helping us to raise money
- Make a difference to people affected by life threatening or terminal illness in the local community
- Learning new skills
- Where: Tring, Hertfordshire
- Hours: Three hours or more per week
- When: Monday/Friday afternoons (flexible)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this opportunity please send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail, as well as answer any questions.
Your help matters
The money supporters of our weekly draws and Superdraws raise forms an invaluable part of our partner charities income. The time you give by volunteering for The Hospice Lottery and helping to raise these funds really does matter.
“I volunteer with The Hospice Lottery; I always have a few hours spare each week and it’s lovely to feel that I am helping such a worthy cause. Plus there’s always a supply of biscuits on offer!” – Diana Hewitt, Office Volunteer